Real Men. Real Relationships.
Hey guys - you NEED to lead. Your family and friends depend on it, and God is counting on you to step up to the plate. We are wired to fix things, defend the weak and protect those we love. That does not change when we choose to follow Jesus... it gets magnified. Being a man of God if the toughest mission you will have; but you are not alone: you have a Father in heaven who is always with you and your brothers in Christ to come along side.
Mark 10:45 "For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many." ~ NLT
Goals: Serving those that serve.
- Serving our church
- Disciplining men to be men of God
- Serving our community and the greater community
- Church work projects
- Short term mission trip/meeting the needs of our church sponsored missions partners like Beaver Camp
- Meeting in small groups is men's Breakfast
- Church Battle Buddy's (accountability and discipleship)
Ministry Leader: Brian Peck
Brian Peck is a Northern NY native married to Sarah Peck raising two boys Luke and Ethan. Brian serves in many capacities from local government to serving in the New York Guard. Brian enjoys the outdoors and it's four seasons.