North Country Fellowship exists for the purpose of bringing glory to God our Father. We do this by accomplishing the purposes He has designed for the church: whole-hearted worship, accountable community, life-application discipleship, service to others and introducing others to Jesus.
For a more detailed look at out purpose and structure you can attend our membership class. Watch the church calendar for the next class date.
- We believe the Bible is God's Holy Word, inspired and without error.
- We believe that God exists in three Persons -- Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, resurrection, ascension and personal return.
- We believe that man is sinful and eternally lost without Jesus Christ.
- We believe in salvation by grace through Jesus Christ and the eternal security of the believer.
- We believe the Lord has left the believer with two ordinances: Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- We believe that the church consists of all who have placed saving faith in Jesus.
For a more complete list of our beliefs and our church policies, please download a PDF of our Constitution